During the summer of 2010 I will be spending 14 weeks in Central America. The majority of that time will be spent in Quetzaltenango (Xela), Guatemala, studying Spanish and volunteering in local and rural health clinics. I hope to be able to keep up with you all here!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

This is getting old

For the second time this year, I have been alerted by World Vision that one of my sponsor children´s communities might have been affected by a recent act of God.

Would appreciate prayers for Lucia and her family and her home and her community as I wait for more news.

Gracias!

4 comments:

  1. Oh dear! Lord Have Mercy. We will certainly be praying here. Sweet Lucia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do, Sweetpea! Lucia--goddess of light and sight: I pray her community, her family, and she are all safe and well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I updated my contect information to my mom's phone, so she will get news first if there is news to get.

    ReplyDelete